Humiliation contract

  • Baggyshortz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2011
      This is the contract I will sign on the 31st December. Please make any suggestions for amendments or changes now!
      -----

      Because Baggy is a useless loser, he should be given a sentence of a year of gunging and humiliation with hard labour.

      The hard labour will be:
      - 50 sit ups every single day.
      - Baggy must join a gym and spend at least 5 hours a week exercising in it. He must wear his baggy shorts at the gym.
      - Baggy must be forced to go running in the rain and get frequently covered in mud.

      Other rules:

      Baggy must post a humiliating photo every day on his blog and on Facebook. Any missed days will turn into TWO days at the end of the year.

      Baggy must switch on Facebook and Yahoo messenger whenever he turns on the computer and he HAS to talk with anyone who contacts him.

      Baggy must beg guys to insult him every time they contact him. He must admit to being whatever anyone wants to call him and repeat it. He will not attempt to avoid insults and must actively ask for them. He will thank whoever insults him. Baggy will list all the insults on Facebook.

      Baggy must pie his face immediately whenever anyone tells him. He must then send a photo.

      Baggy must submit to gunge sessions. Guys will be allowed to gunge Baggy and photographs will be put on Facebook and the blog. Suggestions for gungeings can be posted on Facebook or emailed.

      Baggy must answer all emails and messages. He must give Facebook frequent updates so they can check he is behaving well. He must advertise widely whenever he can.

      This is the contract Baggy must sign:

      CONTRACT

      I, XXXXX XXXXXX, now known as Baggy, agree to the following:

      I agree that a year of gunging with hard labour is fair punishment for a loser like me.

      The baggy boilersuit and shorts are a symbol of my stupidity and I will continue to wear them to make me look like the idiot I am.

      I will follow all the details of my punishment without fail.

      I admit that I deserve all of this and more.

      I agree that this contact is binding and I will abide by it until December 31st 2012.

      Signed XXXXX XXXXXX
      (Baggy)