A volunteer please!

  • chrisjmatts1968
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 19, 2009
      First off, we need a volunteer to set up and maintain the knowledge resource. It will probably be a wiki like the one the Scrum community are using for their PMI initiative ( http://agile-pm.pbworks.com/ ).

      It is possible we will hand this wiki over to the Agile Alliance in the longer term ( if benefitial and not too painful ).

      Many thanks,

      Chris
    • dennisstevens
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 19, 2009
        Chris,

        I can help setup the Agile BA wiki. I will send out information on the Wiki tomorrow.

        The site you referenced is for the PMI Agile group and was setup by Michelle Sliger and Jesse Fewell.

        Dennis

        --- In Agile_BA_Requirements@..., "chrisjmatts1968" <chris.matts@...> wrote:

        > First off, we need a volunteer to set up and maintain the knowledge resource. It will probably be a wiki like the one the Scrum community are using for their PMI initiative ( http://agile-pm.pbworks.com/ ).
        >
        > It is possible we will hand this wiki over to the Agile Alliance in the longer term ( if benefitial and not too painful ).
        >
        > Many thanks,
        >
        > Chris

      • dennisstevens
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 19, 2009
          Our website is agileba.pbworks.com.

          I need email addresses for people to invite.

          Everyone who is a member will be able to add content to the wiki.

          I will send invites to everyone currently in the group.

          Dennis
          --- In Agile_BA_Requirements@..., "dennisstevens" <dennis.stevens@...> wrote:

          > Chris,
          >
          > I can help setup the Agile BA wiki. I will send out information on the Wiki tomorrow.
          >
          > The site you referenced is for the PMI Agile group and was setup by Michelle Sliger and Jesse Fewell.
          >
          > Dennis
          >
          > --- In Agile_BA_Requirements@..., "chrisjmatts1968" <chris.matts@> wrote:
          > >
          > > First off, we need a volunteer to set up and maintain the knowledge resource. It will probably be a wiki like the one the Scrum community are using for their PMI initiative ( http://agile-pm.pbworks.com/ ).
          > >
          > > It is possible we will hand this wiki over to the Agile Alliance in the longer term ( if benefitial and not too painful ).
          > >
          > > Many thanks,
          > >
          > > Chris

        • Chris Matts
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 19, 2009
            Hi Dennis

            Many thanks for setting this up. Please could you add the link to the group description ( It will be a good test that you have the correct privileges )

            Chris

            --
            Regards

            Chris Matts
          • dennisstevens
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 20, 2009
              Chris,

              Added the link to the description. I am going through the wiki training manual today at http://usermanual.pbworks.com/. I suggest that everyone who intends to contribute to the knowledge resource spend a little time with the basis tutorials.

              Dennis

              --- In Agile_BA_Requirements@..., Chris Matts <chris.matts@...> wrote:

              > Hi Dennis
              >
              > Many thanks for setting this up. Please could you add the link to the group
              > description ( It will be a good test that you have the correct privileges )
              >
              > Chris
              >
              > On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 1:51 AM, dennisstevens <dennis.stevens@...>wrote:
              >

              > > Our website is agileba.pbworks.com.
              > >
              > > I need email addresses for people to invite.
              > >
              > > Everyone who is a member will be able to add content to the wiki.
              > >
              > > I will send invites to everyone currently in the group.
              > >
              > > Dennis
              > >
              > > --- In Agile_BA_Requirements@...<Agile_BA_Requirements%40yahoogroups.co.uk>,
              > > "dennisstevens" <dennis.stevens@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Chris,
              > > >
              > > > I can help setup the Agile BA wiki. I will send out information on the
              > > Wiki tomorrow.
              > > >
              > > > The site you referenced is for the PMI Agile group and was setup by
              > > Michelle Sliger and Jesse Fewell.
              > > >
              > > > Dennis
              > > >
              > > > --- In Agile_BA_Requirements@...<Agile_BA_Requirements%40yahoogroups.co.uk>,

              > > resource. It will probably be a wiki like the one the Scrum community are
              > > using for their PMI initiative ( http://agile-pm.pbworks.com/ ).

              > > longer term ( if benefitial and not too painful ).

              > --
              > Regards
              >
              > Chris Matts

            • Chris Matts
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 20, 2009
                Dennis

                You free for a quick skype call?

                Chris

                --
                Regards

                Chris Matts
              • Dennis Stevens
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 20, 2009
                  I am ready.

                  --
                  Regards

                  Chris Matts

                • Dennis Stevens
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 20, 2009
                    http://www.dennisstevens.com/blog

                    The last weeks posts have been interesting.
                    O-O-D-A:
                    5th Discipline
                    Nadler Creative Solution
                    ToC