Agile Release Planning Book

  • soni_nimesh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2011
      I am excited to announce availability of my book "Agile Release Planning" on Amazon Kindle platform.

      Check out, download yourself OR pass on the link to your friends, colleagues, and everyone in your network! Just visit Amazon.com and search for "Nimesh Soni" or click here
      http://amzn.com/B004TGTHNM

      Don't have Kindle? no worries!. You can download Kindle for PC/Mac/Smart phone and read the book on any of those devices.

      Nimesh Soni
      skype: nimesh0308 | twitter: @beyondCSM
      "Agile Release Planning" Book: http://amzn.com/B004TGTHNM

      P.S: This book will be available on Nook (Barns & Noble) and iBook (Apple/iPad) format soon. Stay tuned.