385Re: [BBB_wargames] Re:: Shiloh

  • Dave Bennett
    Feb 16, 2015
      Hmmm somebody did take a picture of our game setup.  They just sent it to me:

      If they table looks large its because we doubled the table size and doubled the movement rates to compensate.  I don't think it had a significant impact on the game but I think when we play it again for our club it will be normal size because we don't want to confuse new players with non-standard game mechanics.

      Dave

      On Monday, February 16, 2015 8:42 PM, "Dave Bennett bennettdk@... [BBB_wargames]" <BBB_wargames@...> wrote:

      Nah, but I will take lots and do a more in-depth AAR when we play in two weeks as well as take lots of pictures of our Alma game next Sunday.

      On Monday, February 16, 2015 8:29 PM, "vtsaogames@... [BBB_wargames]" <BBB_wargames@...> wrote:

      Did you take any photos?

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic