4858Re: [BBB_wargames] Re:: BBB in 6mm/10mm

  • R PHILLIPS
    8 Sep
      Hi Alan,

      Thanks mate I read your blog about movement distance and ranges and that cleared up any queries. Looking forward to seeing you in Grimsby.

      Cheers

      Richard P

      Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

      On Friday, September 8, 2017, 6:16 pm, Alan Millicheap alanmillicheap@... [BBB_wargames] <BBB_wargames@...> wrote:

      Hi Richard

      Good choice going for these rules - they are almost perfect :)

      Yes I base (and have rebased) all my figures to 1" or 25mm square bases

      There is no need to change movement / firing distances

      See you in a couple of weeks

      Alan

      On 8 September 2017 at 12:11, kaygillick@... [BBB_wargames] <BBB_wargames@...> wrote:

      Just read Alan M's Two Marshalls blog and I think that has answered my question.

      Cheers

      Richard P

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic