      From: "Alan Millicheap alanmillicheap@... [BBB_wargames]" <BBB_wargames@...>
      To: BBB_wargames@...
      Sent: Saturday, 9 September 2017, 8:21
      Subject: Re: [BBB_wargames] Re:: BBB in 6mm/10mm

      Yes I did rebase them after we played the French/Austrian bit of Solferino

      The 40mm wide bases meant that the Austrians could essentially form a solid firing line across the length of the table

      Rebasing them also meant that I didn't have to paint any more Austrians :)

      You can play with wider bases
      - either increase the size of the table
      - or count each wide base as 2 normal bases and use a casualty marker when a base is lost

      Alan

      On 9 September 2017 at 08:12, R PHILLIPS kaygillick@... [BBB_wargames] <BBB_wargames@...> wrote:

      Hi Alan,

      I take it you rebased your 40mm x 30mm bases as I seem to remember a comment on one of your posts that suggested you were going to leave them.

      Cheers

      Richard P

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic