4922Gettysburg at Warfare

  • dunsters2000
    24 Sep

      All, despite having managed to slip three discs in my back it's looking good for hosting a demo game at Warfare in November.  I've largely finished the terrain having sculpted it from Styrofoam and we gave the board an outing yesterday to make sure the figures would stand up.

      We had a cracking game, though my AAR is nowhere near as good and entertaining as many posted on this site, and it ended in a decisive Confederate victory with much acrimony on the Union side as they worked out who was to blame for the misfortune.

      If you're at Warfare please come along and throw some dice, our plan is to have a nice relaxing time (especially as I'll probably still be using a wheelchair) showing off the rules and moving figures around.

      Cheers

      Simon

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic