4931Re:: Gettysburg at Warfare

  • dunsters2000
    27 Sep
      Thanks. Would be good to chat about the painted map approach as I'm thinking along those lines for the next battle I tackle. Haim in our group has a generic painted sheet which looks good draped across mounded hills, which was how I did Konigkratz using a Cigar Box mat, and I'm starting to ponder this as a more easily storable and portable solution.

      Have to admit that I feel somewhat obliged to get accurate terrain to complement a rule set that looks at fighting actual battles rather than generic clashes, so I blame Chris for feeding my compulsion 😀

      See you at Warfare.

      Simon
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic