4932Re:: Gettysburg at Warfare

  • mikebowen1962@hotmail.co.uk
    27 Sep
      I thought that the terrain looked good and your how you made it post was really interesting.

      I think that that is the sort of thing that should be in the files section so we can all share how to build terrain base paint etc if links to product suppliers could be provided that may help newcomers like me.  I would like to know how people have painted cloths what paint to use does it crack when folded etc.

      A silly example of storage I found a bunch of canvases being sold for £3 each I can store my armies and stack canvas non canvas very cheaply so far my 1866 armies and 1859 figures all sit in an a4 stack

      Mike
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic