4957Re: : Re: : Re: [BBB_wargames] Re:: assaulting across a bridge

  • TIM CARNE
    28 Sep
      Here-Here!!  Amateurs talk tactics, professional talk logistics!!

      From: "vtsaogames@... [BBB_wargames]" <BBB_wargames@...>
      To: BBB_wargames@...
      Sent: Thursday, 28 September 2017, 22:52
      Subject: Re:: Re: : Re: [BBB_wargames] Re:: assaulting across a bridge

      I like BBB - as well as fighting battles you get to do a bit of traffic management :)

      The last set of rules I played that had traffic jams was Le Feu Sacre - the card activation led to it. Normally, IGO-UGO games allow enormous forces to rush through defiles as though they are the steppes. I like the traffic jams. Bring on friction.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic