New file uploaded to BBB_wargames

  • BBB_wargames@...
    Message 1 of 307 , Apr 9, 2014
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BBB_wargames
      group.

      File : /1870 Franco-Prussian War/Free scenarios - FPW/St Quentin.pdf
      Uploaded by : bbbchrisp <bbbchrisp@...>
      Description : An intercepted flank march, loads of manoeuvre, and best of all - wagon trains! What more could you want?

      You can access this file at the URL:

      https://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&y=PROD_GRPS&locale=en_GB&id=SLN15398

      Regards,

      bbbchrisp <bbbchrisp@...>
    • andrew.fuller48
      Message 307 of 307 , 18 Jan 08:41
        Very many thanks for that , Crispin. Hood’s Nashville campaign is one I have been looking forward to doing for some time. Will be getting out my 3mm westerners for it.