Effect of Battle Smoke

  • davidraybin
    Message 1 of 42 , 11 Jun

      Particularity are lower point levels we noticed a significant lack of fire combat results in a recent game; there was the occasional disruption or halt but darn few  casualties. I suggest that we enhance the effect of fire by adding a  plus 1  for EACH firing stand  no matter the range or weapon. However, at some point: lets say at 2/3  of the game the modifier no longer appliers to replicate the effect of battle smoke. Firing is at  "normal" for balance of game.

    • vtsaogames
      Message 42 of 42 , 20 Jun
        Tapio looks like the game. Small, easy terrain.