Marengo AAR

  • vtsaogames
    Message 1 of 5 , 25 Aug

      The Fencibles played a first test of my Marengo scenario last night. This is the battle that gave rise to the dish Chicken Marengo but almost saw Bonaparte’s goose cooked 15 years early.

      https://corlearshookfencibles.blogspot.com/

    • bbbchrisp
      Message 2 of 5 , 25 Aug
        Marvellous! How many victory points was the chicken worth?

        Will you be sharing the scenario with other BBBers?

        Chris
      • vtsaogames
        Message 3 of 5 , 25 Aug
          How many victory points was the chicken worth?

          The chicken was right tasty.

          > Will you be sharing the scenario with other BBBers?

          Soon, when it gels.
        • mumbasa2009
          Message 4 of 5 , 5 Sep
            How did the second Marengo turn out?  I am anxiously awaiting the final copy of Marengo.
            John
          • vtsaogames
            Message 5 of 5 , 6 Sep
              How did the second Marengo turn out?

              The second test fizzled. A lot of Fencibles were unable to attend, due to real life intruding in a most unwelcome manner. I am still tinkering with the victory conditions but the map and OB are set. On Saturday I'm off to Maine and then Canada, so the next test is slated for September 28. Sorry.