Fire in the Bush: calling Rodge

  • alan_lockhart
    Message 1 of 5 , 11 Sep

      From a thread I started on the Modern African Wars Yahoo Group, I gather there is a BBB variant for modern Bush Wars.

      Any info would be appreciated as I would be keen to game conflicts at the largest level, not just Fireforce type actions.

      Alan

    • Rodger Williams
      Message 2 of 5 , 11 Sep
        PM sent

        Rodger Williams
        http://www.rawassociates.co
        01453 860 294
        07921 885 922
        skype: rodger.williams6

        On 11 September 2017 at 16:42, alanlockhart17@... [BBB_wargames] <BBB_wargames@...> wrote:

        From a thread I started on the Modern African Wars Yahoo Group, I gather there is a BBB variant for modern Bush Wars.

        Any info would be appreciated as I would be keen to game conflicts at the largest level, not just Fireforce type actions.

        Alan

      • R PHILLIPS
        Message 3 of 5 , 11 Sep
          And me. Alan M hinted that Rodge would be putting the rule mods up but I can't see them.

          Cheers

          Richard P

          Message 4 of 5 , 11 Sep
            Thats because they are work in progress Richard.
            I'll ping them over.
            Cheers
            Rodge

            Rodger Williams
            http://www.rawassociates.co
            01453 860 294
            07921 885 922
            skype: rodger.williams6

            On 11 September 2017 at 16:58, R PHILLIPS kaygillick@... [BBB_wargames] <BBB_wargames@...> wrote:

            And me. Alan M hinted that Rodge would be putting the rule mods up but I can't see them.

            Cheers

            Richard P

            Any info would be appreciated as I would be keen to game conflicts at the largest level, not just Fireforce type actions.

            Alan

          • Paul Jackson