Hungarian at Konningratz

  • ktravlos
    Message 1 of 3 , 12 Sep

      Of the 12 KuK infantry units in the Austrian OOB for the BBEB Konnigratz scenarios, how many were made up of predominantly Hungarian regiments?

      With Respect
      Konstantinos

    • Mike Bowen
      Message 2 of 3 , 12 Sep
        I corps had 3 out of 8 Hungarian regiments
        II had 2 out of 8
        III had 2 out of 6 procaska was all Trena or haters
        IV had 6 of 8
        VI 1 out 8
        VIII 1 out of 8
        X 2 out of 8

        I can give you the brigade and regiment numbers if you like.

        Mike

        Sent from my iPad

        Message 3 of 3 , 12 Sep
          Hi Mike, the Brigade numbers would definitely be a great help! Thank you for the information!