Hungarian battlefield visits

  • bbbchrisp
    Message 1 of 3 , 12 Sep
      I recently toured five of the Hungarian War of Independence 1848-1849 battlefields. I've written them up here:
      http://bloodybigbattles.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/hungary-1848-battlefield-visits.html
      The blog post points to a photo album for each battle.

      Egészségedre!

    • ktravlos
      Message 2 of 3 , 12 Sep
        Good show! I am gald you got to do this!
      • Nicholas Murray
        Message 3 of 3 , 12 Sep
          Fantastic.
          Nick