ANGLO-SIKH WARS

  • richardmorrill
    Message 1 of 2 , 28 Sep
      Hi Everyone,

      I am looking to source figures for the above, my preference being 10mm, but I'm struggling - any suggestions?

      Many thanks,

      Richard

    • andrew.fuller48
      Message 2 of 2 , 28 Sep
        I suggest you look at Pendraken's ranges. Leon at Pendraken is happy to suggest figures from different ranges he produces to build a particular army and he is also happy to make up packs in different numbers or mixtures to the standard pack for the astonishing price of 20p. Pendraken are in the process of producing a comprehensive Indian mutiny range, which may include relevant figures. Details are on the Pendraken forum, which is on their own website.