Big Bloody Balkan Battles Update

  • ktravlos
    Message 1 of 31 , 18 Oct

      I have done the second Playtest for Prelip 1912. The first one was a Serbian victory, the second a Ottoman Victory. The scenario looks balanced and I am thus closing its playtest phase. You can find the notes in the file section. With this the following scenarios still need playtesting

      Current Tally

      Sarantaporo: 2 Playtests (Chris Pringle)-CLOSED

      Dioran: 3 Playtests (Me)-CLOSED

      Kilkis-Lahana: 2 Playtests (Me)-CLOSED

      Lule-Burgs: 3 Playtests (2 Me, 1 Morten Kristien Andersen)-CLOSED

      Kirkkilise: 2 Playtests (Chris Pringle)-CLOSED

      Yiannitsa: 2 (Chris Pringle)-CLOSED

      Prilep: 2 Playtest (Me)-CLOSED

      Chataldja: 1 Playtest (Me)

      Kumanovo: 1 (Me )

      Monastir: 1 (Me and Morten)

      Bizani: 0

      Breglanitza: 0

      Kalimanchi: 0

      Kresna Gorge :0

      Secret non-Scenario Project: 0

      This leaves 3 more scenarios that need an extra playtest, and 4 more that need 2 playtests.

    • Nicholas Murray
      Message 31 of 31 , 19 Nov 17:00
        Seconded.
        Nick