Thanks for a great year 2017!

  • bbbchrisp
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 28, 2017
      I've had a great year's gaming. A lot of that is due to members of this group. I'd like to thank all of you who have contributed your wit and wisdom, creativity and erudition, throughout 2017, for making the BBB Yahoo group a stimulating place to hang out, and for adding to our great hobby.

      Best wishes to you all for 2018!
      Chris

    • ktravlos
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 28, 2017
        Chris your work has been phenomenal, as is your continuous support. Let us wish that 2018 will be the year of new supplements for BBB! And a Happy New Year to all!
      • Alan Millicheap
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 29, 2017
          I agree

          I reckon the club has played about 20 games of BBB this year ranging from the AWI to modern Africa

          I'm looking forward to the supplements and also pushing the BBB envelope a bit further in 2018

          Alan

          On 29 December 2017 at 06:42, ktravlos@... [BBB_wargames] <BBB_wargames@...> wrote:

          Chris your work has been phenomenal, as is your continuous support. Let us wish that 2018 will be the year of new supplements for BBB! And a Happy New Year to all!

        • vtsaogames
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 29, 2017
            I reckon the club has played about 20 games of BBB this year

            That got me going back and checking. The Fencibles have played 21 BBB games this year, bringing our Franco-Prussian campaign to an end and then branching into Crimean and ACW dust-ups. Excelsior! (New York state motto)
          • ktravlos
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 29, 2017
              I had I think 8-9 normal BBB games, and 9-10 BBBB playtests
            • Ronan R
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 31, 2017
                Thank you all
                (Specially to Chris)

                BBB was our main game this year :)

                --
                Ronan
              • ktravlos
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 31, 2017
                  Happy New Year! May 2018 be a year of Health, Joy and Wealth to you and yours, and peace for the whole world!
                • vtsaogames
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 31, 2017
                    Happy New Year to everyone and all the ships at sea!