Hi Bob, Lovely rendition of the scenario. The rules seem to provide more manoevre space:O) Regards Ian:O)email@example.com
Hi All On my website I have posted the photo report of our recent re-enactment of the famous British and French counter attack around Arras in 1940 using thebob_david_mackenzie
I have looked at the Leipzig OB and really only have one question: Why are the Prussian Corps rated as Fragile? I am not aware that they performed particularlygreathallgames1
BBB and BBEB are published by SkirmishCampaigns and are available from:
North Star Figures
On Military Matters
See also the SkirmishCampaigns website:
- Mar 6, 2013
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.