Leighton Buzzard meet, 5/7/2008, 13:00

  • BCMKN@yahoogroups.co.uk
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 25, 2008
      Reminder from: BCMKN Yahoo! Group

      Title: Leighton Buzzard meet

      Date: Saturday 5 July 2008
      Time: 13:00 - 16:30
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 7 days, 1 minute.
      Location: Latte Heaven, Leighton Buzzard
      Notes: Postcode is LU7 1DH, Latte Heaven is situated in Waterborne Precinct, right next to a multi-storey car park with reasonably priced pay-on-foot parking. Cafe sells a range of hot and cold food and drink, card payments accepted.

      Copyright © 2008  Yahoo! All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • BCMKN@yahoogroups.co.uk
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 2, 2008

        Date: Saturday 5 July 2008
        Time: 13:00 - 16:30
        Location: Latte Heaven, Leighton Buzzard
        Notes: Postcode is LU7 1DH, Latte Heaven is situated in Waterborne Precinct, right next to a multi-storey car park with reasonably priced pay-on-foot parking. Cafe sells a range of hot and cold food and drink, card payments accepted.

        Copyright © 2008  Yahoo! All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
      • robert owens
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 2, 2008
          Hello, just to say that I plan to be there and am getting a few books together to release.
          Who else will be coming along?
          Kind regards from veganbob/Bob Owens.
          ps If anyone wants to contact me at any time for any reason, my mobile number is 07779454620.

          From: BCMKN@...
          To: BCMKN@...
          Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 12:55:17 +0000
          Subject: [BCMKN] Leighton Buzzard meet, 5/7/2008, 13:00

          Date: Saturday 5 July 2008
          Time: 13:00 - 16:30
          Location: Latte Heaven, Leighton Buzzard
          Notes: Postcode is LU7 1DH, Latte Heaven is situated in Waterborne Precinct, right next to a multi-storey car park with reasonably priced pay-on-foot parking. Cafe sells a range of hot and cold food and drink, card payments accepted.

          Copyright © 2008  Yahoo! All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

          Get fish-slapping on Messenger! Play Now
        • Catherine Scott
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 3, 2008
            Hi Bob, so far I've heard from Korky, Retromonkey, Pigsmayfly,
            Patchworkperson, plus I might get my other half Shark77 along if he's
            not feeling too shy. Do bring a wrapped book for the bookswap game if
            you'd like to participate, or you can just grab one from the shelf at
            the caff if you don't want to carry too much!

            all the best,

            --- In BCMKN@..., robert owens <bobsrucksack@...> wrote:

            > Hello, just to say that I plan to be there and am getting a few
            books together to release.
            > Who else will be coming along?
            > Kind regards from veganbob/Bob Owens.
            > ps If anyone wants to contact me at any time for any reason, my
            mobile number is 07779454620.

            > From: BCMKN@...: BCMKN@...: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 12:55:17 +0000Subject:
            [BCMKN] Leighton Buzzard meet, 5/7/2008, 13:00

            > Reminder from:
            >
            > BCMKN Yahoo! Group
            >

            > Title:
            >
            > Leighton Buzzard meet

            > Saturday 5 July 2008
            >
            > Time:
            >
            > 13:00 - 16:30
            >
            > Location:
            >
            > Latte Heaven, Leighton Buzzard
            >
            > Notes:
            >
            > Postcode is LU7 1DH, Latte Heaven is situated in Waterborne
            Precinct, right next to a multi-storey car park with reasonably priced
            pay-on-foot parking. Cafe sells a range of hot and cold food and
            drink, card payments accepted.

            > Get reminders on your Yahoo! Messenger or via email.Edit reminder
            optionsCopyright © 2008 Yahoo! All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service
            | Privacy Policy
            > Invite your Facebook friends to chat on Messenger

          • robert owens
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 4, 2008
              Thanks very much!  All being well I'll be there tomorrow, even though I'll have to travel from B'ham International to Northampton (before catching a train on to LB!) by coach rather than by train due to rail engineering works!
              Is Leighton Buzzard in Buckinghamshire or Bedfordshire?
              Just going to do my release notes!
              Byeee for now, all the best from veganbob/Bob Owens.

              To: BCMKN@...
              From: catherinescott24@...
              Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 18:54:09 +0000
              Subject: [BCMKN] Re: Leighton Buzzard meet, 5/7/2008, 13:00

              --- In BCMKN@yahoogroups. co.uk, robert owens <bobsrucksack@ ...> wrote:

              > Hello, just to say that I plan to be there and am getting a few
              books together to release.
              > Who else will be coming along?
              > Kind regards from veganbob/Bob Owens.
              > ps If anyone wants to contact me at any time for any reason, my
              mobile number is 07779454620.

              > From: BCMKN@...: BCMKN@...: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 12:55:17 +0000Subject:
              [BCMKN] Leighton Buzzard meet, 5/7/2008, 13:00

              > Reminder from:
              >
              > BCMKN Yahoo! Group
              >

              > Title:
              >
              > Leighton Buzzard meet

              > Saturday 5 July 2008
              >
              > Time:
              >
              > 13:00 - 16:30
              >
              > Location:
              >
              > Latte Heaven, Leighton Buzzard
              >
              > Notes:
              >
              > Postcode is LU7 1DH, Latte Heaven is situated in Waterborne
              Precinct, right next to a multi-storey car park with reasonably priced
              pay-on-foot parking. Cafe sells a range of hot and cold food and
              drink, card payments accepted.

              > Get reminders on your Yahoo! Messenger or via email.Edit reminder
              optionsCopyright © 2008 Yahoo! All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service
              | Privacy Policy
              > Invite your Facebook friends to chat on Messenger
              > http://clk.atdmt. com/UKM/go/ 101719649/ direct/01/

              Find out how to make Messenger your very own TV! Try it Now!
            • KATHERINE NAVIN
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 4, 2008
                It's in Bedfordshire
                Korky

                --- robert owens <bobsrucksack@...> wrote:

                > Thanks very much! All being well I'll be there
                > tomorrow, even though I'll have to travel from B'ham
                > International to Northampton (before catching a
                > train on to LB!) by coach rather than by train due
                > to rail engineering works!
                > Is Leighton Buzzard in Buckinghamshire or
                > Bedfordshire?
                > Just going to do my release notes!
                > Byeee for now, all the best from veganbob/Bob Owens.
                >

                > To: BCMKN@...:
                > catherinescott24@...: Thu, 3 Jul 2008
                > 18:54:09 +0000Subject: [BCMKN] Re: Leighton Buzzard
                > meet, 5/7/2008, 13:00
                >

                > Hi Bob, so far I've heard from Korky, Retromonkey,
                > Pigsmayfly,Patchworkperson, plus I might get my
                > other half Shark77 along if he'snot feeling too shy.
                > Do bring a wrapped book for the bookswap game
                > ifyou'd like to participate, or you can just grab
                > one from the shelf atthe caff if you don't want to
                > carry too much!all the best,--- In
                > BCMKN@..., robert owens
                > <bobsrucksack@...> wrote:>> > Hello, just to say
                > that I plan to be there and am getting a fewbooks
                > together to release.> Who else will be coming
                > along?> Kind regards from veganbob/Bob Owens.> ps If
                > anyone wants to contact me at any time for any
                > reason, mymobile number is 07779454620.> > > From:
                > BCMKN@...: BCMKN@...: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 12:55:17
                > +0000Subject:[BCMKN] Leighton Buzzard meet,
                > 5/7/2008, 13:00> > > > > > > > > > > > Reminder
                > from:> > BCMKN Yahoo! Group> > > > Title:> >
                > Leighton Buzzard meet> > > > Date:> > Saturday 5
                > July 2008> > Time:> > 13:00 - 16:30 > > Location:> >
                > Latte Heaven, Leighton Buzzard> > Notes:> > Postcode
                > is LU7 1DH, Latte Heaven is situated in
                > WaterbornePrecinct, right next to a multi-storey car
                > park with reasonably pricedpay-on-foot parking. Cafe
                > sells a range of hot and cold food anddrink, card
                > payments accepted.> > > >

                Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
                http://bookcrossing.com/friend/Korky

                See the books I've set free at:
                http://bookcrossing.com/referral/Korky

                Bookcrossing Meetup Group - Northants and MK
                http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/BCMKN/
              • Geraldine/PatchworkPerson
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 4, 2008
                  I'm really sorry but I can't make it now. DH was taken into hospital on Monday & has blood clots on his lungs. He'd been to A & E Wednesday of last week & was diagnosed with DVT by the docs there but the consultant who came round later said it was pleurisy & let him out with a weeks worth of anti-biotics. They will only let him out once his daily blood test has reached a certain level. They were anticipating it would be today but no. He is so fed up & going stir crazy as he doesn't actually feel unwell.

                  Geraldine/PatchworkPerson

                  http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/PatchworkPerson

                • Weebly
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 4, 2008
                    Really sorry to hear about your Hubby Geraldine - I hope it all gets sorted soone.

                    Aly x x

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 5, 2008
                      Hi Geraldine, hope your husband's home soon and that
                      you're bearing up yourself.
                      Kathy x

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 5, 2008
                        Thanks so much to everyone for coming today, it was lovely to see you
                        all and I think Latte Heaven appreciated the business on a quiet
                        Saturday afternoon! It was great to have Pigsmayfly, a meet-up
                        first-timer there. As well as Smallbluepebble all the way from London,
                        Veganbob all the way from Brum, Weebly who thought she wasn't going to
                        even make it (plus weeblykids), and Korky, Retromonkey and Shark77. A
                        lovely afternoon was had by all, a great bookswap game and a release
                        walk in the sunshine (with plenty of pitstops at the many great
                        charity shops in LB!). I've had a wild catch already of a Michael
                        Crichton I left outside a pet shop - yay!

                        Catherine/PussInBooks