USQuagmire discussion list

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , 28 Apr 02:40
      Hello Bristol PSC'ers:

      We are I believe the largest English language discussion list that, while focused on Palestine, reaches other communities and issues.

      We are 430+, half Arab, although originally a handful of Irish Americans simply tired of zionist media hegemony.

      UNQUALIFIED support for the right of returrn is required for membership, so we don't have the usual 'liberal' zionist monitors in charge, nor do we have to resort to ruling out subjects for discussion.

      We are a civil space for an interchange of ideas.

      Please let me know if you/friends/colleagues are interesed in joining this network.