Greetings from Gilgit

  • jamisakhi
    Message 1 of 1 , 24 Apr 23:19

      Dear Members!

      I am pleased to reactivate my "China Radio Internationa Listners' Club Gilgit Pakistan again. I hope you would forward your suggestions and important news/information with regards to Pak-China relations, trade, commerce, culture, tourism or any other important aspect of mutual interest.

      With the passage of time the site will be improved to address the needs of multiple interests.

      With best wishes,

      Ahmed Jami Sakhi

      President/Moderato