Fairtrade Public Meeting 15th June

  • francois
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2004
      Rickmansworth and Croxley Green are launching a campaign to declare
      themselves a fairtrade zone. Bruce Crowther is coming down from the
      fairtrade foundation to present to the council along with windward
      islands banana producer Simeon Green.

      We're hoping Bruce Crowther will do the same for us later this year
      when we present a fairtrade supper and quiz sometime october. However
      this is an oppotunity to see him in action and network with other
      fairtrade supporters.

      all welcome to attend at Council Chambers, Three Rivers House,
      Northway, Rickmansworth, (next to Watersmeet Theatre) at 7:30pm

      For more information janebrading@... 01923 492893
      Event organised by Justice & Peace Group, Our lady of Christians
      Church, Rickmansworth and Croxly Green Trade Justice Group.