Re: [DacFT] Digest Number 39

  • marionb@dsl.pipex.com
    Message 1 of 1 , 1 Apr 00:09

      > Is the £400 per retailer or per event or can we all sneak onto the same
      > licence if we are the Fairtrade group?

      Also did you mention that Fairtrade is a charity. They may do a reduced rate
      for charities. If it is a total of £400 then it may still be worth it if you
      can all set up stalls for that price. Would the Coop contribute again ?
      Especially, with the Samba band it, would be great publicity.

      Regards
      Marion