320RE: : RE: [EastLondonFamilyHistory] lost site can you help

  • Russell Ridout
    Aug 20, 2014

      Hi Tony

      I don’t know where you are based, but many Public Libraries in England provide access to Ancestry for free on site.

      Did you have an account with Mundia – they say that you can use the same log in details on Ancestry to view your tree, though it does not say if you can access data that you have not uploaded.

      I recall finding Google searches which linked to Mundia data several years ago, but at the time they were not setting up new accounts so I could not proceed further.

      Russell [not Gary]