      To: EastLondonFamilyHistory@...
      From: EastLondonFamilyHistory@...
      Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 05:24:33 -0800
      Subject: [EastLondonFamilyHistory] mills/messenger

      I wondered if you help me

      my grandparents  William John Mills married Violet Fox (fuchs) married in rothehithe 1938.  seemed to have trouble go further in that area.  but I have researched William mother rosina messenger and found her families way back to 1800. most were william(s) messenger  watermen.  watertaxi in the thames.

      Julia Mills

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic