359Re:: RE: [EastLondonFamilyHistory] Re:: Jones

  • rangcf54
    Dec 19, 2014

      Barbara,

      You asked in an earlier post about further children of Richard Jones and Martha Evans (married 1805). I think we found James b1806 and Eliza b1809 some time back; both baptised at St Michaels Paternoster. I've looked again at this church - but records online only go to 1812 for this church (perhaps it was closed down, or perhaps ancestry don't have any further records for this church). I've also checked other possibilities but can't find children of a Richard and Martha Jones where Richard's occupation is given as packer. So I think these might be the only two we can firmly say are chn of this couple.

      Colleen

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic