361Re:: RE: [EastLondonFamilyHistory] Re:: Jones

  • bubblybabs1
    Dec 20, 2014

      Hi Colleen,

      They had 3 children, well he did before he married again in 1838. Martha, Joseph and Ann. I saw those banns as well where he was a widower.

      All the children were baptised in 1854 except Joseph. Strange.

      If  Mary Ann was the mother of all the children why was he listed as a widower of their marriage banns?

      I have tried looking for a burial for female Jones London, Middlesex from 1836 - 1838 nothing so far.

      I thought he may have,married someone called Martha and the first daughter named after her.  I did see a listing for a Martha Jones  St Dunstans to James Jones 21/10/1832 by Banns. Never saw the original to confirm his occupation and his father name.

      I really do appreciate your help.

      Barbara

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic