New Member Researching Binns,Humphreys & Flint

  • nzflintfamily
    Message 1 of 3 , 10 Jul 12:12
      My name is Michelle Cook and I am researching the following families

      Charles Frederick Binns (bookbinder) and his wife Sophia nee Kirby
      Their children Charles Frederick,John,Alfred,Sophia,Amelia (my 2nd Great Grandmother),Richard,Walter & Eliza.

      Charles Flint and his wife Susannah,marriage before 1831(still looking for marriage). Their children Emma, Susannah & Sarah.

      George Humphreys and his wife Elizabeth nee Flint married 1833 St John's Hackney, still looking for date of marriage as this was found in Pallot's marriage index

      I would appreciate any contact and/or help with any information, on the above

      Michelle Cook
      Christchurch
      New Zealand
    • David RH
      Message 2 of 3 , 11 Jul 08:28
        Welcome Michelle

        In the British Book Trade Index, there is a Charles F Binns a Bookbinder in London in 1825, unfortunately it does nt give any further information other than the source. There are however 40 Binns listed in the directory.
        http://www.bbti.bham.ac.uk/

        Best regards

        David

        --- In EastLondonFamilyHistory@..., "nzflintfamily" <nzflintfamily@...> wrote:

        > My name is Michelle Cook and I am researching the following families
        >
        > Charles Frederick Binns (bookbinder) and his wife Sophia nee Kirby
        > Their children Charles Frederick,John,Alfred,Sophia,Amelia (my 2nd Great Grandmother),Richard,Walter & Eliza.
        >
        > Charles Flint and his wife Susannah,marriage before 1831(still looking for marriage). Their children Emma, Susannah & Sarah.
        >
        > George Humphreys and his wife Elizabeth nee Flint married 1833 St John's Hackney, still looking for date of marriage as this was found in Pallot's marriage index
        >
        > I would appreciate any contact and/or help with any information, on the above
        >
        > Michelle Cook
        > Christchurch
        > New Zealand

      • nzflintfamily
        Message 3 of 3 , 11 Jul 15:17
          Hi David
          Thank you very much for the Link. It is my GGG Grandfather.

          Michelle Cook