lost site can you help

  • tonysharpejackie
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19, 2014

      I was given a web site that I could look up trees from ancestry.com for free but after my comp. crashed I,v lost it can anyone tell me what site it was
    • Russell Ridout
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 19, 2014

        Hi Tony

        Is WorldConnect what you are after?  That is at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/

        Russell

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 19, 2014
          thanks gary but I got it it was mundia.com but alas ancestrys taken it over so you can,t use it for free anymore
        • Russell Ridout
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 20, 2014

            Hi Tony

            I don’t know where you are based, but many Public Libraries in England provide access to Ancestry for free on site.

            Did you have an account with Mundia – they say that you can use the same log in details on Ancestry to view your tree, though it does not say if you can access data that you have not uploaded.

            I recall finding Google searches which linked to Mundia data several years ago, but at the time they were not setting up new accounts so I could not proceed further.

            Russell [not Gary]

            thanks gary but I got it it was mundia.com but alas ancestrys taken it over so you can,t use it for free anymore

             MSGTAG has notified the sender that this message has been opened but whether it has been read is another matter!!
          • Jim Macey
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 20, 2014
              "Guest Registration" allows you to look at trees to which you've been invited by the owners.,

              Jim...in New Mexico