Re: Guildhall Library 2009

  • Barry & Colleen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2009
      Hi David
      Thanks for keeping us informed. It sounds as though long overdue
      improvements will be made at the Guildhall; particularly pleasing to
      see that computer facilities will be improved. I hope that also
      includes improved microfilm readers/printers.
      Colleen

      --- In EastLondonFamilyHistory@..., "David RH"
      <hlrw130354@...> wrote:

      > For anyone considering visiting the Guildhall Library during 2009:-
      >
      > I have seen a newsletter that details the reimbursement of the
      > Guildhall Libraries during 2009 starting in March.
      >
      > The Prints & Maps collections will be permanently moved to The
      London