Eid is coming try to donate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Wendy T
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2009
      Salam Alaikum,

      Eid is coming and also the end of the year is near, which means I close all charity cases and take on new ones.

      I really hope and pray that for those of you who can will contact me if you would like to make a donation: I have copied and pasted an old message just to remind you what the cases are.

      Hope to hear from you,

      Salam Wendy

      ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========
      At the moment I have several cases that need help, I hope that any of you will
      respond and help if you can:

      Ezzbat El-Mobayed is a very poor area, very close to Heliopolis.
      We are supporting 240 families there. We are helping them by the following:
      1- distributing a monthly food bag ( like ramadan Bag) it costs average 35 LE.
      2- Medicines for sick people.
      3- School fees , uniforms & stationery for 400 students.
      4- Helping serious youth to start a small project ( we have now 9 projects)
      5- Brides

      6 -Housing for Orphans of 18 years and Widows , we still need financial help.
      7- Cancer case
      8- Hep/c cases medical support.

      Inshallah you will respond.

      Salam Wendy