File - Ramadan Projects 2009

  • Egypt_Charity@yahoogroups.co.uk
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 29, 2009
      Ramadan projects

      Salam Alaiko,

      This Ramadan we are making the following two projects, if you are
      able to donate any amount please leave it in an envelope and give it
      to the person who gave you this flyer.

      Food Project

      We are making food packages for the following: Orphanages, old people
      homes, poor areas in Cairo and surrounding villages, individual cases
      and people in the street.
      The food packages will contain: Rice, oil, flower, pasta, salsa,
      sugar, tea, dates, nuts etc.
      We are collecting the money so we make the packages before Ramadan,
      to distribute them when Ramadan starts. One package will be around
      50le.

      Omra Project

      We are collecting money to send as many people as we can, who would
      never dream of affording to go, to Omra Inshallah. Any given amount
      is welcome.

      Please also enclose in the envelope a note saying which amount you
      want to go to which project,

      Thanks,

      Wendy Clarkson

      Group Owner Islam & Muslims and Egypt Charity

      Please any and all of you living in cairo please print ot this
      message and forward it at work, to friends or family. And E-mail me
      when you would like to drop off the money, we can then meet inshallah
      by El Sedik Mosk in Shereton.
      E-mail: WendyEgypt@Yahoo. co.uk.

      Thanks so so much I am sending this message a month in advance so we
      all collect inshallah

      LIVING ABROAD???? You can also donate via western union, you can send it to the Ard El Golf Branch in Cairo, Then e-mail me with the code so I can collect the money and e-mail me your mobile number so I can contact you that I recieved your donation
    • Egypt_Charity@yahoogroups.co.uk