Re: [Ethnoornithology] Call for Ethnoornithology papers for 13th Congress of the International Society of Ethnobiology (May 2012 in Montpellier, France)

  • Yilma Dellelegn Abebe
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16, 2011
      Dear Fleur and Bob,
      I do hope this finds you well. I would be most interested to present a paper on birds and people session. I would however be interested to know if there is any support for participants or scientists from developing countries. Thank you,

      regards,

      Yilma Dellelegn Abebe
      Ornithologist & Nature Guide
      Ornithopia Tours

      Mobile: +251911400636
      Home: +251116521132
      P. O. Box 18112
      Addis Ababa
      Ethioipia
      From: edmond dounias <congress-ise2012@...>
      Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 14:53:39 +0200
      Subject: 13th Congress of the International Society of Ethnobiology (May 2012 in Montpellier, France): Call for Papers

      Save the dates:
      20-25 May 2012: Congress of the International Society of Ethnobiology 2012 in Montpellier (France)  http://congress-ise2012.agropolis.fr <http://congress-ise2012.agropolis.fr/>

      Dear Colleagues,
      The call for individual contributions for the 13th Congress of the International Society of Ethnobiology in now open.
      Please consult the "selected sessions <http://congress-ise2012.agropolis.fr/ftpheb.agropolis.fr/en/styled-7/> " page of the congress website for more details about the final list of selected proposals.

      Your proposal of individual contribution should be submitted on the following link: http://cise2012.sciencesconf.org.
      Please note that the individual contributions should be submitted online. Exceptionally, proponents who have seldom access to Internet are authorized to submit their proposals:
      •                Via email to: congress-ise2012@...
      •               Via fax to: (+33) 467613336
      •               Via snail mail to: Congress ISE 2012, UMR5175 CEFE, Campus CNRS, 1919 route de Mende, 34293 Montpellier cedex 5, France

      In any case, the deadline for submitting is October 31st, 2011.
      Feel free to share this announcement widely around you.
      Best regards,

      edmond dounias
      on behalf of the organizing committee

      ----------
      Be green, keep it on the screen!
      ----------

      Congress ISE 2012
      UMR5175 CEFE
      Campus CNRS
      1919, route de Mende
      34293 Montpellier cedex 5, France
      Phone:
      (+33) 467613315
      Fax:
      (+33) 467613336
      email:
      congress-ise2012@... <mailto:Congress-ISE2012@...>
      website: http://congress-ise2012.agropolis.fr <http://congress-ise2012.agropolis.fr/>

      ------ End of Forwarded Message

    • john wambura
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 19, 2011
        Dear Fleur

        Is there any financial support to the very conference?. As you know finance is an obstacle for such events but ideas are plenty!

        Rgds,

        John Mugaboh Wambura
        Department of Wildlife Management
        Faculty of Forestry and Nature Conservation
        Sokoine University of Agriculture
        P.O. Box 3073
        Chuo Kikuu, Morogoro, Tanzania
        Mobil:0784-316057; Tel/fax. +255 23 2601376
        Alt.E-mail: mugaboh@...

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 22, 2011
          This is an important issue raised by Mr.john. More people from developing countries can participate if such support is available.

          Regards,

          Shailendra