Max/MSP SDR FUNCube Mac & Windows now available

  • tkzic
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2011
      Hello,

      My apologies for taking so long to get this project out. It really was vaporware for a while.  I'll be checking in here to offer support.  Its free, unless you want to develop - then you need the full version of Max.  I'd be very interested to get any feedback, complaints, suggestions.  I demonstrated it at the Cycling74 expo at NYUpoly in Brooklyn last month - almost got arrested while stringing up a dipole using the  suspicious looking EZ-hang device.  Anyway have fun & thanks to all the developers whose code I 'used' to get the device drivers running.

      http://zerokidz.com/radio

      Here's the blurb...

      A software defined radio receiver.

      Works with the Soft66lc2(500 KHz to 30 MHz) and the FUNCubeDonglePro (64 MHz to 1.7 GHz)

       Features include:

      • Supports generic IQ devices and files
      • SSB, AM, FM, and FMW
      • AGC, Notch/Peak filter,  and Noise filters
      • Midi control-surface support
      • iPad control-surface support via touchOSC
      • Memory store/recall
      • Scanner interface
      • Synthesizer interface

       Runs in Mac OS and Windows

       Requires Max/MSP (distributed by Cycling74)

      (iPad screens require touchOSC app)

      Tom Zicarelli

      KA1IS