Firmware 18j

  • hlong@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
      Folks

      Release 18j available here: http://www.funcubedongle.com/MyImages/export18j.pro.bin

      This has a fix for the incorrect filter preselection between 868MHz and 1GHz.

      This was also built within a completely new development environment, so please let me know any problems!

      Many thanks, Howard
    • Siegfried Jackstien
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
        Thanks howard for new firmware
        Seems to work (after short test)
        Uploading was a snap :-) worked without error in first try
        Just a few mouse-clicks and job was done (start full hid, reset to bl-mode,
        start boot-loading soft, upload new firmware, reset to app)
        Start hdsdr and see the filter chage while setting new qrg
        Also switching bias from v/u band to l band worked ... so seems as you made
        a good work (AGAIN!)
        Greetz
        Dg9bfc
        Sigi