Re: AW: [FCDevelopment] Bias tee

  • Harold Pearce
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 22, 2012
      Hi Siegfried

      Thanks for the swift reply. I am currently using v1.1FCD, v1.5beta build 847 software.

      Thanks again for your very useful reply

      Regards

      Harold G4BXC

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 22, 2012
        Did you upgrade the firmware to 18i???

        Dg9bfc
        Sigi

        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 23, 2012

          HI Sigi ,Idid upgrade to18 6  when Ifirst had the fcd  ,regards H, G4bxc

          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 24, 2012
            Hmm ... as far as i know the newest is not 18.6 (18f) ..
            Newest is 18i or 18.9 ....
            That solves a few "faults" like wrong filter setting in some frequencies and
            "a glitch" that some stations reported caused by a timing fault (I don’t
            remember well and can not exactly explain it so other group members maybe
            can explain that better)....

            So newest is 18 india

            Greetz sigi

            Dg9bfc

          • g0fcu
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 24, 2012
              Harold,

              I think what Sigi is trying to tell you nicely is that to use bias tee you need to upgrade to a version of firmware that supports it.

              As far as I know 18f does not and you need to upgrade to 18i.

              Do that and if it still doesn't work ask another question.

              Regards

              Simon.
              G0FCU.

              --- In FCDevelopment@..., "siegfried jackstien" <siegfried.jackstien@...> wrote:

              > Hmm ... as far as i know the newest is not 18.6 (18f) ..
              > Newest is 18i or 18.9 ....
              > That solves a few "faults" like wrong filter setting in some frequencies and
              > "a glitch" that some stations reported caused by a timing fault (I don't
              > remember well and can not exactly explain it so other group members maybe
              > can explain that better)....
              >
              > So newest is 18 india
              >
              > Greetz sigi
              >
              > Dg9bfc

            • Alberto I2PHD
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 24, 2012
                --- In FCDevelopment@..., "siegfried jackstien" <siegfried.jackstien@...> wrote:

                > Hmm ... as far as i know the newest is not 18.6 (18f) ..
                > Newest is 18i or 18.9 ....

                Isn't the latest 18j  (18.10) ? Or am I missing something ?

                --
                73 Alberto I2PHD
              • Simon Kennedy
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 24, 2012

                  Alberto,

                  You are correct but 18j is shown on the website as being in testing. So only for expert users?

                  Simon.

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 24, 2012
                    Ahh yes ... correct ... i made a mistake there
                    18.10 is latest :-)

                    Dg9bfc
                    Sigi

                    I should not answer emails before my first coffee :-)