Re: AW: AW: [FCDevelopment] Bias tee

  • Harold Pearce
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 23, 2012

      From: siegfried jackstien <siegfried.jackstien@...>
      To: FCDevelopment@...
      Sent: Sunday, 22 January 2012, 16:11
      Subject: AW: AW: [FCDevelopment] Bias tee

      Did you upgrade the firmware to 18i???

      Dg9bfc
      Sigi
      HI Sigi ,Idid upgrade to18 6  when Ifirst had the fcd  ,regards H, G4bxc

    • siegfried jackstien
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 24, 2012
        Hmm ... as far as i know the newest is not 18.6 (18f) ..
        Newest is 18i or 18.9 ....
        That solves a few "faults" like wrong filter setting in some frequencies and
        "a glitch" that some stations reported caused by a timing fault (I don’t
        remember well and can not exactly explain it so other group members maybe
        can explain that better)....

        So newest is 18 india

        Greetz sigi

        Dg9bfc

      • g0fcu
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 24, 2012
          Harold,

          I think what Sigi is trying to tell you nicely is that to use bias tee you need to upgrade to a version of firmware that supports it.

          As far as I know 18f does not and you need to upgrade to 18i.

          Do that and if it still doesn't work ask another question.

          Regards

          Simon.
          G0FCU.

          --- In FCDevelopment@..., "siegfried jackstien" <siegfried.jackstien@...> wrote:

          > Hmm ... as far as i know the newest is not 18.6 (18f) ..
          > Newest is 18i or 18.9 ....
          > That solves a few "faults" like wrong filter setting in some frequencies and
          > "a glitch" that some stations reported caused by a timing fault (I don't
          > remember well and can not exactly explain it so other group members maybe
          > can explain that better)....
          >
          > So newest is 18 india
          >
          > Greetz sigi
          >
          > Dg9bfc

        • Alberto I2PHD
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 24, 2012
            --- In FCDevelopment@..., "siegfried jackstien" <siegfried.jackstien@...> wrote:

            > Hmm ... as far as i know the newest is not 18.6 (18f) ..
            > Newest is 18i or 18.9 ....

            Isn't the latest 18j  (18.10) ? Or am I missing something ?

            --
            73 Alberto I2PHD
          • Simon Kennedy
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 24, 2012

              Alberto,

              You are correct but 18j is shown on the website as being in testing. So only for expert users?

              Simon.

              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 24, 2012
                Ahh yes ... correct ... i made a mistake there
                18.10 is latest :-)

                Dg9bfc
                Sigi

                I should not answer emails before my first coffee :-)