AW: AW: AW: [FCDevelopment] Bias tee

  • siegfried jackstien
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 24, 2012
      Hmm ... as far as i know the newest is not 18.6 (18f) ..
      Newest is 18i or 18.9 ....
      That solves a few "faults" like wrong filter setting in some frequencies and
      "a glitch" that some stations reported caused by a timing fault (I don’t
      remember well and can not exactly explain it so other group members maybe
      can explain that better)....

      So newest is 18 india

      Greetz sigi

      Dg9bfc

    • g0fcu
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 24, 2012
        Harold,

        I think what Sigi is trying to tell you nicely is that to use bias tee you need to upgrade to a version of firmware that supports it.

        As far as I know 18f does not and you need to upgrade to 18i.

        Do that and if it still doesn't work ask another question.

        Regards

        Simon.
        G0FCU.

        --- In FCDevelopment@..., "siegfried jackstien" <siegfried.jackstien@...> wrote:

        > Hmm ... as far as i know the newest is not 18.6 (18f) ..
        > Newest is 18i or 18.9 ....
        > That solves a few "faults" like wrong filter setting in some frequencies and
        > "a glitch" that some stations reported caused by a timing fault (I don't
        > remember well and can not exactly explain it so other group members maybe
        > can explain that better)....
        >
        > So newest is 18 india
        >
        > Greetz sigi
        >
        > Dg9bfc

      • Alberto I2PHD
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 24, 2012
          --- In FCDevelopment@..., "siegfried jackstien" <siegfried.jackstien@...> wrote:

          > Hmm ... as far as i know the newest is not 18.6 (18f) ..
          > Newest is 18i or 18.9 ....

          Isn't the latest 18j  (18.10) ? Or am I missing something ?

          --
          73 Alberto I2PHD
        • Simon Kennedy
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 24, 2012

            Alberto,

            You are correct but 18j is shown on the website as being in testing. So only for expert users?

            Simon.

            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 24, 2012
              Ahh yes ... correct ... i made a mistake there
              18.10 is latest :-)

              Dg9bfc
              Sigi

              I should not answer emails before my first coffee :-)