Qt, QAudioInput and FUNcube dongle sound card

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 1 , 27 Apr 22:52
      Hi...

      I'm having a heck of a time trying to get Qt's QAudioInput working with the FCD.

      Under Windows. Spectraview reads the thing fine, so I think the FCD is ok with its sample rate of 96000 and 16 bit data and 2 channels.

      But within Qt, I create a QAudioInput with these settings, and cannot get more than a few buffers full of data before the QAudioInput stops sending data to my writable QObject.

      I copied the example from the Qt docs, modified just slightly (I know what my data format is, don't need to check for others) and... it just doesn't seem to do the right thing. I receive about 2 seconds of good data, which demodulates to proper signal as expected, and then..... nothing.

      Am I missing something here? Anyone have any insight into what might be going wrong?

      --Ben
      AA7AS