Shark Fin east side of South Ronaldsay, ORKNEY

  • bty648058
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Shark fin seen at some distance offshore of seals on east coast of South Ronaldsay, Orkney at 1830hrs 1st July 2009. I have uploaded a sequence of 4 photos in album in the hope that someone may be able to magnify them enough to take a guess at an identification. There was just the single fin seen and the fish seemed to be traveling in a straight line.
      Regards

      Alan