New Image Uploading Service: flikr

  • glaucus25
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hello,

      With the demise of Smart Groups, the new Yahoo Group will be able to
      host pictures.

      But I have also set up a flikr group. It can be seen at

      New Image Uploading Service:
      http://www.flickr.com/groups/glaucus/

      This is another group to join, but it is integrated with Yahoo. I
      think you may only have to join Yahoo.

      Cheers

      Andy Horton.
      glaucus@...
      British Marine Life Study Society (formed 6 June 1990)
      http://www.glaucus.org.uk/