Timber!

  • Andy Horton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2008
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <jk@...>
      To: "Andy Horton" <Glaucus@...>
      Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 4:17 PM
      Subject: Re: Timber!

      > Hi Andy,
      >
      > The timber started coming on the beach on Saturday late evening. I was on
      > the beach Saturday and there was nothing. I was then told of timber on the
      > beach late evening Saturday 19th. So when I went down on Sunday (20th) it
      > has all come ashore.
      >
      > As far as I cold see there was no timber on Friday as I was on the beach
      > then as well.
      > Jason

    • glaucus25
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2008
        Hello

        This reply refers to Lancing beach, about two and half miles east of
        Worthing. Shoreham is east of Lancing.

        Area map
        http://www.glaucus.org.uk/Downs.htm#Area%20Map

        Cheers

        Andy Horton.
        glaucus@...
        Marine Wildlife News of the North-east Atlantic Ocean
        (British Marine Life Study Society)
        http://www.glaucus.org.uk/News2008.htm