RE: [Glaucus] Re: Drifting Timber

  • Chris Everson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 22, 2008
      Hello

      I would suggest that west of Worthing pier to Grand Avenue (c 1 mile?) timber first arrived overnight friday / saturday morning. I don't recollect seeing any lying around during the day Friday. Saturday lunctime in this area there were timber deposits at approx 3-400 metre intervals on the sand. but they were still mainly bundled. What probably did'nt help were when the straps holding the timber were cut enabling easy release of planks for those who were removing them! Come Sunday morning you have what has been recorded by numerous photos.
      Hope that helps.

      Chris

      http://www.searchgamesbox.com