Scottish Albacore

  • Davy Holt
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 26, 2008
      Hiya,

      a 42" Albacore was found washed ashore at the head of Loch Long yesterday in
      the Firth of Clyde.

      Picture can bee seen at www.catchalot.co.uk/images/uploads/albacore.jpg

    • glaucus25
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 9, 2008
        Hello Davy,

        Thanks for the report. Has the ID been confirmed please?

        Also, can I have permission to include the image on the News web
        pages?

        Cheers

        Andy Horton.
        glaucus@...
        Marine Wildlife News of the North-east Atlantic Ocean
        (British Marine Life Study Society)
        http://www.glaucus.org.uk/News2008.htm
        http://www.glaucus.org.uk/News2007.htm
        http://www.glaucus.org.uk/News2006.htm