Re: [Greta_Garbo] Fwd: [ColorsByAnGel] Alice White

  • Carrie
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2006
      Yeah, I love those photos that he does.  His site is always on my favourites list.
      Carrie

      scott lord <lord02141@...> wrote:
      Carrie,
      D. Pearson sent me these from the other group and I thought that you might like them.
      I don't really remeber the two of you  having written to each other. I hope that you like them.
      If you do feel like writing, remember you can always leave a blog message in my 360.

      Thanks again,
      Scott

      ***Facts are cheap, information is plentiful ~ knowlege is precious. *** (Fortune Cookie)

      He won't eat his birdseed, it's really a sin/  He won't sing a thing without his cup of Gin/ My canary has circles under his eyes!

      "My Canary Has Circles Under His Eyes"

      http://www.angelfire.com/film/alicewhite/

    • Valentina Cozzi
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 6, 2006
        Who's D. Pearson??
        Curious to know...
        Thanks alot.

        Val

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 6, 2006
          Click a photo to view a larger version on Yahoo! Photos. See links above for more options.

          Carrie,
          I don't even think you got this photo. Sorry, I'm new to Yahoo photos. I hope it works. If there's no photo and only letters, then its the mail.
          How are you?
          L*ve,
          Scott

          scott lord <lord02141@...> wrote:
          Carrie,
          D. Pearson sent me these from the other group and I thought that you might like them.
          I don't really remeber the two of you  having written to each other. I hope that you like them.
          If you do feel like writing, remember you can always leave a blog message in my 360.

          Thanks again,
          Scott

          ***Facts are cheap, information is plentiful ~ knowlege is precious. *** (Fortune Cookie)
          He won't eat his birdseed, it's really a sin/  He won't sing a thing without his cup of Gin/ My canary has circles under his eyes!
          "My Canary Has Circles Under His Eyes"
          http://www.angelfire.com/film/alicewhite/

          The larger versions of these photos will be available until May 07, 2006 (90 days)
          Share your pictures with PhotoMail from Yahoo! Mail. Learn More Go to Yahoo! Photos
        • scott lord

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 7, 2006
                The pics are great!
                Thank you for the Alice White pictures and for sending the links on Dr. Pearson site!!!
                I'll be back soon for sharing my thoughts over that!

                Smooches.

                V.