This message board is a forum for collectors, dealers or just those with an interest. Use the group to offer items for sale, or to ask questions. You can even promote your eBay auctions here ! (Its OK to discuss the Homer-Laughlin copies made in America in 1959 too !)
The group is owned and moderated by Gillian Carson, an enthusiastic collector. Until recently, Simon Moss looked after the group. He is author of the book "Homemaker, a 1950s design Classic", now available in a second edition and featuring many new additions to the known range, such as this bizarre bon-bon dish ! For more info on Homemaker, visit www.c20th.com .
In order to stop spammers using this site to advertise inappropriate items, I'm now having to approve new members. Don't be put off !
- China and Pottery
- Aug 16, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.