      From: HurdyGurdyForum@... [mailto:HurdyGurdyForum@...] On Behalf Of Amy Lesser
      Sent: 02 January 2012 00:35
      To: HurdyGurdyForum@...
      Subject: Re: [HurdyGurdyForum] Re: Come off it

      Hi Tony, yes, it's true, off topic religious discussions can go on for infinity; the same as the abortion issue...never ending.  But, I am married to evangelicals who would never be able to realize the Bible as allegorical...ever...so there are so many many levels of belief...and many hard to talk with/about. But, I think it is okay to get off topic. It shows we are human. And, yes, everyone's responses can be upsetting or ignorant (or not)...but, again, we are human. We can't possibly all be in the same place at the same time (:

      Don't feel so bad, please. You are human, and a musician. Keep writing and keep playing and I haven't even HELD  hurdy gurdy yet (: !

      Amy

      PS: Did you all know that ALL the names for 'God' have the 'Ah' syllable in them? Try it!  Allah, God, Jesus, Krishna, Buddha, Rah, Jehovah, (pagans, help me out with some names that have 'ah' in them...)etc. etc. etc....food for thought while turning the hurdy crank (: