8295Re: Marc Egea

  • Rafael
    Jan 4, 2012
      Hello everybody. Marc is a very good hurdy gurdy player. I like his album "Melanocetus" as the best.
      But if you don´t know him, here are one of the best spanish gurdy players too, Germán Díaz.
      Here is a video as example.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDee4xmJss

      Thanks.

      Rafa

      --- In HurdyGurdyForum@..., Augusto Ornellas <augusto.ornellas@...> wrote:

      > Do look for another Spanish gurdyist called Xurxo Romani.
      >
      > Many of his albums are also available for download for free. I am particularly fond of one of his, called Mandranugalla. I have limited Internet access here for a few days, otherwise I would've looked up for the link, but a simple google search will be all that it takes.
      >
      > Augusto
      >
      > Enviado via iPhone
      >
      > Em 04/01/2012, às 11:21, "Steve E" <brunfelsia@...> escreveu:
      >
      > > Hi All,
      > >
      > > just came across some free music albums from this talented Spanish player. Three of them are available for free download here: http://www.marcegea.com/cat/dins_disco.htm
      > >
      > > "Glimpse" and "D'aquí, d'allà i de més enllà" are both excellent. The other freebie, "Four Elements" is very avant-garde.
      > >
      > > Best wishes for 2012
      > >
      > > Steve Evans

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic